Salary circa £15-20k (depending on experience)
We are on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic junior web test analyst, who is ambitious, passionate about quality, with an analytical mind, good communication skills and confident in their own abilities to join the Quality Assurance team in our fantastically creative and exciting, award winning Digital Agency in Bristol.
You will join a small, but highly focused and passionate QA team and be expected to collaborate with your work colleagues to ensure quality measures are met across multiple lines of work, often to tight deadlines for some worldwide recognised brands.
At the moment Quality Assurance is a major area of growth for the agency and we’re bursting at the seams with work. As such you’ll be a key member of the agency and will be testing releases on a day to day basis, working within a team environment to identify defects across multiple client accounts.
We’ll be looking for you to provide input throughout the life of a project from briefing through to production and release, in order to highlight defects as early as possible.
- • Working with the Lead Tester to ensure projects are delivered on-time, and to agreed quality criteria.
- • Work within a dynamic team which is focused on delivery against promises and part of a well-respected digital agency.
- • Ensure delivery of quality software products from the test environments through to the live environments.
- • Create and update test scripts which enable you and the test team to thoroughly test our websites, apps, and digital campaigns.
- • Ensure defects are identified, tracked, and reported on in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- • Build strong relationships with internal teams to aid the delivery of projects.
- • Analysis of requirements and understanding of application functionality.
- • Developing and executing test plans & test cases.
You will need to have a good eye for detail and good communication skills to be able to work in a fast paced team environment delivering high quality websites, mobile apps and digital campaigns.
An ISEB Foundation qualification would be an advantage but not essential as training can be provided. Most of all you will have a methodical approach to your work with the confidence to ask questions and the ambition to continuously look to improve the quality and efficiency of the QA team.
If this sounds up your street, please apply now below, by emailing us your covering letter and CV - or for more information please call 0117 9021333.