Following a year of project growth and exciting new client wins, we’re looking for a talented senior project manager to deliver on our larger and more complex projects.
As a senior project manager, you’ll be responsible for turning client briefs into planned, defined and costed projects, all the while communicating clearly and consistently back to the client. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, whipping up project plans in the blink of an eye, sensing a risk from 200 yards away and dreaming in spreadsheets. Self-motivation is key as your team will need you to be their guiding light, keeping quality high and relationships strong.
• Knowledge of project management systems (RAID logs, project status etc)
• Able to follow internal project processes (income forecasting, resource booking etc)
• Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills should problems arise
• Adapt quickly to change
• Work to a high quality
• Able to follow appropriate governance controls to ensure effective management and control of projects
• Familiar with or certified in Agile or Prince 2
• Experience with Sitecore, Umbraco and Agile delivery, ideally using VSTS
• Additional holiday to your annual allowance over the festive period
• e3 Rewards award scheme
• Private health care
• Pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Lots of great social events
• Company trips
• Individual training budget
• Personal development plan for career progression
• Free fresh fruit
• Great coffee
If this sounds like just the job for you, we’d love you to get in touch. Please send your CV and a covering letter using the link below.