Having had a very successful year with new client wins to add to our already impressive client list, we’re looking for a first-rate Account Executive to join our outstanding, fun and fast-paced client services team in Bristol.
You’ll be supporting the Account Managers and Account Directors in the day-to-day running of large blue chip client accounts, as well as working closely with our in-house teams. Your work will contribute to the continued production of award-winning, high quality digital solutions through:
- Account and project management
- Relationship management
- Commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Digital knowledge and expertise
Our team is an eclectic mix of strategy, UX, creative, technical and account management, all working together to produce the most creative solutions, keeping pace with our consumers and ahead of the competition. So you’ll need to be a strategic thinker and do-er with an eye for detail, the heart of a genuine digital native, and a restless curiosity for the now, new and next.
Essential Requirements:You are:
- Working in a digital agency (or similar) with at least a year’s experience
- An ambitious and confident people person with fantastic communication skills
- Able to pick things up quickly, learning from others – and juggle them all at once
- Proactive and self-motivated
- A digital native – with a passion for all things digital
- Able to focus on the project detail including the creation of contact reports, proposals and proofreading
- Great at building relationships with peers and clients with strong interpersonal skills
We’ve been creating award winning digital experiences since 1997. With over 65 digital experts across studios in Bristol and London, we’re one of the largest independent agencies in the UK. Independent sums us up perfectly; fiercly independent would be even better.
This is a rare opportunity to gain invaluable experience working on large projects for well-known brands, across a variety of sectors, with a clearly defined career progression.
The potential to develop your skills, take ownership of projects and progress your career. Your digital knowledge will be enhanced and developed through training and mentoring – and your own passion for what we do.
Additional holiday to your annual allowance over the festive period - e3 Rewards award scheme - Private Health Care – Contributory pension scheme – Good Maternity & Paternity policy - Childcare vouchers - Cycle to work scheme - Lots of great social events - Company trips - Individual training budget - Personal development plan for career progression - Free fresh fruit - Lovely coffee machine