We need an experienced Communications Executive with exacting editorial skills to assist in the agency’s combined sales and marketing activities. You will help drive business development through content marketing and PR activity and amplify the e3 brand through regular live and digital programmes.
You will support the delivery of print and digital thought leadership content including whitepapers and regular insights. The overall vision is for e3 be a top 10 major player on the national scene and as such a default selection on household name client pitch lists.
Support the Business Director in all aspects of e3’s go to market strategy. You will be aware of what’s happening in new business and the greater agency push for fame. You will help to plan and action a communication strategy that builds on our current work and future direction.
- You will have an excellent command of the English language and exacting editorial skills
- You’ll have an outgoing personality and great communication skills to establish press and partner contacts, building successful long-term relationships
- You will plan live events and enjoy regular travel to London to engage in and network at live activities
- You’ll be focused on ensuring PR works hard for us, that its measurable, reflects the creativity and talent within the team and reaches the right people at the right times
- You’ll work closely with busy client services, creative and development teams, identifying newsworthy content in line with the overall vision
- You will manage the point of entry client contact data for our newsletters and direct marketing activity with support from our business development agency
- You’ll identify what other cutting edge agencies are doing with regards marketing and look to better them
- Keep abreast of business development activity and strategy
- Establish and nurture press contacts and get our content into targeted industry press
- Identify internally those that can write opinion pieces and push them to produce
- Prepare/finalise all press releases
- Manage the social chatter of each blog articles/new work/awards/whitepapers effectively including posting on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Update website especially case study results and award entries
- Identify conference and speaking opportunities
- Manage advertising and conference collateral
- Maintain and update all relevant directory listings
We’re looking for someone who has worked in the digital marketing arena, with experience quickly to opportunities. Working either in-house, at an agency and who is a confident communicator who can communicate with senior marketing and digital stakeholders and can identify opportunities and respond quickly.
Ideal, but not essential requirements
- Social media management experience
- CMS experience
- Google analytics and reporting
To attract the right candidate the role is offered full time with a salary based on previous experience.